Our deluxe cabins offer one, two or three bedrooms.
The one bedroom cabins are warm and comfortable and perfect for couples on holidays.
The two and three bedroom cabins offer seperate bedrooms as well as a seperate bathroom.
Accommodating from two to six people our deluxe cabins are set around the pool complex, close to reception and are all fully self contained.
• Two seater lounges
• Large fridges
• Large televisions (in the two and three bedroom cabins)
• All of the Deluxe Cabins are fully carpeted.
• Own bathrooms
• Kitchen facilities including cutlery and crockery and microwaves
• Electric heating.
• Bedding including electric blankets and all linen is supplied.
• Tea and coffee facilities are also provided.
There are five Deluxe Cabins with one, two or three bedrooms.
There are three deluxe cabins with one double bed, which sleep a maximum of two people.
There are another two deluxe cabins with one double bed and two sets of bunks in separate rooms, which sleep a maximum of six people. There is a separate bathroom in these cabins.
There is also one deluxe cabin with two double beds in separate rooms, which a maximum of four people.